Confidential data sharing agreement
This agreement is made between the renewable energy company (as Partnership Company) and Elite for Energy Company (as E4E).
E4E will represent the partnership company’s data at www.e4e.ca such as:
- A) The description and resume of the company
- B) The products and catalogue
- C) The contact information
- D) The documents and photos of the projects
- E) The detailed engineering/ construction articles and information
- F) Any other information which the partnership company requires to be added in their profile at E4E website.
The partnership company now seeks to send or upload this data and will have completed access to their own profile and the uploaded data at E4E website, so the construction clients and individuals can search and make connection with them.
Therefore, the parties agree as follows:
- Transfer of data to E4E. If required, E4E will work with personnel of the partnership company to establish the transfer of current company’s data to be uploaded at E4E website.
- Use/disclosure of data. E4E shall use the data solely for the purposes stated in the recitals above.
- Disclosure of the partnership company data as stated in the recitals above. E4E shall make the data available at the website to the company and others (such as clients or other companies) as mutually agreed upon by the Partnership Company and E4E.
- The company’s finalized profile information will be sent by E4E to the partnership company at a time to be determined as acceptable to both parties.
- E4E shall not use of further disclose the dataset other than as permitted by this agreement or as otherwise required by the partnership company.
- E4E shall use appropriate safeguards to prevent use of disclosure of the dataset other than as permitted by this agreement.
- Term of terminations. The initial term of this agreement shall be for a period of three (3) months from the effective date of making the profile. If the parties mutually agree, the term may be renewed on a regular basis. The agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason upon thirty (30) days’ prior written notice. The partnership company may terminate this agreement immediately if determines that E4E is in material breach of this agreement.
- This agreement may only be amended or modified in writing as mutually agreed upon by the parties.
- E4E will not require any commissions regarding the clients’ contacts and contracts with Partnership Company at any cases during the validity of this agreement and after that.
By signing up, the partnership company and E4E Company accept and execute all the parts of this agreement.